- Can I order online?
Not at this time. To place an order, contact Stephanie Langwell, here.
- How long does it take to receive an order?
It usually takes about a week from the time you place your order, but some items may take up to two weeks. Timing may be longer during the holiday season as well.
- What happens if I need to cancel my order?
Orders cannot be canceled once they are placed.
- Do you take credit cards?
No. Only cash or checks are accepted at this time.
- Can I see a sample before I place my order?
Yes, for a small fee you can receive a sample of most items.
- Can you address envelopes to my guests?
Yes, most companies I work with have an addressing service and can print your envelopes for you.
- Can I see a proof of my invitation before I order it?
Yes, in fact, a proof is always recommended. For a small fee, you can receive proofs via fax or email.
- Do you offer any specials or discounts on your products?
Yes. Refer to the web site for all specials and discounts.